Get your resume to the top of the pile.
Get an edge on your competition in the job market by gaining invaluable experience in Chicago's thriving entrepreneurial ecosystem.
College provides you a wonderful opportunity to learn and challenge yourself, but you need practical work experience outside of the classroom to be prepared for the working world. That's where we come in.
Sage Corps provides an opportunity for you to work side-by-side with local entrepreneurs, doing real work that makes a real impact.
So, what does it cost?
Not only do we match you with a startup company where you will learn everything about the business through a part-time internship, but we also provide professional development and events that will ensure you're able to grow your professional network.
- Access to some of the fastest growing startup accelerators and incubators in the world.
- Weekly professional programming that will connect you with key players in both the entrepreneurial and technology ecosystems here in Chicago.
- Most internships are PAID.
- Intern 15+ hours a week for up to 16 weeks.
- Direct contact with Sage Corps alum and industry mentors.
- Professional development curriculum to help you make the most of your internship experience.
- Weekly individual guidance and mentorship from Sage Corps HQ staff to ensure you're getting the most out of the program.
- Group dinners and fun events with your cohort.
- Lifelong membership in our alumni network, giving you access to our 300+ alums, events, job postings, professional mentors, and so much more!