Thousands of college students go abroad each semester. Most travel together, live together, and take classes together. Students study abroad, but few really experience it. Only some will step out of the classroom. And almost no one will join locals to tackle real problems and build solutions. Until now - welcome to Sage Corps. Let's get started.
Don't just study abroad. Experience it - gain invaluable work experience alongside global entrepreneurs at startups. Why?
- You'll pay less than most traditional study abroad programs and university tuitions: we'll direct-enroll you at a foreign university
- You earn a semester's worth of credit but also get paid to help a high impact startup grow its business
-Immerse yourself in your host city's professional startup community - meet local entrepreneurs, investors, and company executives
- Flexibility: If you're already enrolled in a study abroad program, you can still participate in our entrepreneurship program by interning at a startup and attending our weekly professional events
Not interested in sitting in a classroom abroad? Looking for a more innovative academic experience while you still gain invaluable work experience alongside global entrepreneurs? Take a leap:
- It's a 10-week immersive experience that will combine specialized curriculum alongside remarkable peers
- Students receive a recommended 15 credits via online courses from Columbia College
- 1 week of a rigorous Meet-up program that will focus on 5 core competencies; Business, Design Thinking, Self-Awareness, Community Building & Storytelling
- 8-9 weeks of real world experience with a global startup plus more professional programs
If you do not need any academic credit, the full-time entrepreneurship program is for you.
The Sage Corps internship is a great opportunity to hone your skills with a startup company and to build your professional career, accordingly. Work full-time with a startup and spend additional time engaging with the local startup community through meetups, events, and guest speakers. This program is also great for students looking to do a gap semester or co-op program, and of course postgrads!