New York City is one of the most densely populated cities in the USA. There is no doubt that it is a huge influence on today's commercial, financial, media, art, fashion, technology, education, and entertainment industries. It is also home to some of the most famous American landmarks: the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, and Central Park. NYC is definitely a renowned global city.
New York is not lagging behind in the startup scene either. The number of startups, incubators, accelerators and startup networking opportunities has grown significantly over the past few years and is still growing today. Part of this is due to the access to investors and abundance of opportunities that the city offers. Moreover, NYC also houses many big players in the tech industry such as Google, Facebook, Buzzfeed, LinkedIn, Yahoo! and Etsy.
1. SUMMER/WINTER FULL-TIME ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAM:
- 8 week program
- Work full-time at a tech startup
- Attend weekly professional networking events and speaker series
- Does NOT include housing
- Program Fee: $3,300
2. SEMESTER FULL-TIME ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAM
- If you want to spend more than 8 weeks during a semester working full-time, please contact us for customized pricing - firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in an estimated total budget for this experience? Click HERE