New York city is one of the most densely populated cities in the USA. No doubt that it is a huge influence to today's commerce, finance, media, art, fashion, technology, education, and entertainment industries. Home to the some of the most famous landmarks - the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, and Central Park - NYC is definitely renowned global city.
New York pulls is not one to lag behind in the startup scene. The number of startups, incubators, accelerators and startup networking opportunities have grown significantly over the past few years, and are still growing today. Part of it being that the fact city offers startups with plenty of opportunities and access to investors. Moreover, the NYC also houses the big players like Google, Facebook, Buzzfeed, LinkedIn, Yahoo! and Etsy.
1. SUMMER/WINTER FULL-TIME ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAM:
- 8 week program
- Work full-time at a tech startup
- Attend weekly professional networking events and speaker series
- Does NOT include housing
- Program Fee: $3,300
2. SEMESTER FULL-TIME ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAM
- If you want to spend more than 8 weeks during a semester working full-time, please contact us for customized pricing - firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in an estimated total budget for this experience? Click HERE